- Three views (tank romper, flounce romper and crop top)
- Two inseam lengths (shorter for adding trim and longer for making without trim)
- Clear photos and easy to understand instructions
- Layered pattern pieces so you can print only the size you want
- Advanced Beginner Skill Rating
Knit fabrics with at least 30% stretch - Tank rompers work well with knit fabrics such as light-medium weight jersey, cotton/lycra blends, pointe or liverpool. The flounce romper and crop top need to be made with a stable knit that has great recovery.
- 1/2” elastic for all views
- Optional - 1yd trim (sizes 2T-6), 1 1/4yd trim (sizes 6x-12)
Find out how to add a drawstring to the Emerie Romper over on the blog!
Baby Emerie Romper and Crop Top pattern available here or grab the bundle for additional savings here!
You are purchasing a digital PDF sewing pattern which can be downloaded immediately after purchase. You are not purchasing a finished garment.
You may create sewn items for sale in small quantities. The Emerie Romper and Crop Top pattern and all images are the property of Striped Swallow Designs and are copyrighted. Any reproduction of this pattern in part or whole is strictly prohibited.
Want to share your EMERIE ROMPER creations? Use the #emerieromper or #emeriecroptop hash tag.