- 3 sleeve lengths (short, 3/4 and long)
- 10 different sleeve options included
- Low and high cut bodice options
- Instructions included for lined woven or lace yoke
- Clear photos and easy to understand instructions
- Layered pattern pieces so you can print only the size you want
- Skill Rating - Confident Beginner
The Wanderer Tunic can be made with woven, but works best with fabrics that have a soft drape. You may also use knit fabrics for the tunic pieces/sleeves and lace for the yoke.
If you would like to make the Wanderer Tunic sleeveless there is a tutorial on the blog - http://www.stripedswallowdesigns.com/blogs/ssdesigns/17297617-wanderer-tunic-sleeveless-tutorial
You are purchasing a digital PDF sewing pattern which can be downloaded immediately after purchase. You are not purchasing a finished garment.
You may create sewn items for sale in small quantities. The Wanderer Tunic pattern and all images are the property of Striped Swallow Designs and are copyrighted. Any reproduction of this pattern in part or whole is strictly prohibited.
Check out the tester round-up for more fabulous versions!
Want to share your WANDERER TUNIC creations? Use the #wanderertunic hash tag.