- Two views
- View A is fitted around the lower waist/hip and more relaxed in the upper arms, with a straight hemline.
- View B is more of a relaxed flowy fit through the lower waist/hip and less fabric through the upper arms, with a high-low hemline.
- Three sleeve lengths
- Shirred short sleeves
- Hemmed 3/4 length sleeves
- Long sleeves with cuffs
- Clear photos and easy to understand instructions
- Layered pattern pieces so you can print only the size you want
- Trimless pages
- Confident Beginner Skill Rating
Knits such as french terry, hacci, sweater knits, single or double brushed poly, medium weight cotton jersey.
Elastic thread (optional)
You are purchasing a digital PDF sewing pattern which can be downloaded immediately after purchase. You are not purchasing a finished garment.
You may create sewn items for sale in small quantities. The Hideaway pattern and all images are the property of Striped Swallow Designs and are copyrighted. Any reproduction of this pattern in part or whole is strictly prohibited.
Want to share your HIDEAWAY creations? Use the #ssdhideaway hash tag.